We are so excited to have you join us for the NTGU March Madness Championship POWERED by CheerStar on Sunday, March 28th @ The Irving Convention Center: 500 W Las Colinas Blvd, Irving, TX, 75039
Doors open at 7:00am
We have secured a hotel room block, you may utilize, but you are not required to.
We have created a FAN VIP SEATING AREA, that will only be for the team that is currently performing. We kindly ask spectators when they are not actively supporting one of your teams that they exit the performance space, if you have teams that are close together we are great with fans sticking around in the performance hall…we just don’t want people camping out :) – this will be loosely monitored.
There are a ton of walkable restaurants and bars right next to the Irving Convention Center, click this link for more information:
A few reminders:
- Masks are to be worn by EVERY person entering the building (This is a city owned building and these are their rules!).
- Spectators should have their mask on anytime they are not actively eating or drinking.
- Concessions are open, food and beverage will be available for purchase.
- Coaches, Team Reps and Athletes should have their mask on upon entry and anytime they are not being active.
- Moving from the Team Meeting Area/Holding Area athletes should be masked and once inside warm-ups they may remove their mask (program discretion).
- Masks are not required once inside warm-ups and throughout their performance (this is at each programs discretion).
- After the teams performance a coach or team representative should be prepared to give their athletes their mask.
- Irving Convention Center, CheerStar nor NTGU are responsible for any items left in the Team Meeting/Holding Area, Warm-ups or any other area of the venue.
- Awards will be aired on Tuesday, March 30th on the Cheer Star Productions Facebook page & on the NTGU LIVE Facebook page
- 5 & Under are FREE
- $15 CASH for those spectators without pre-purchased bands
- EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY: Pre-Purchase of team photos through Champion Image Photography are available. Team Photo Downloads are $250 +tax ($270.62) and includes all photos from your team’s performance. For more information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIDEO DOWNLOAD: 2 TALENTS video will be providing FREE downloads of each performance, the downloads will be available 5 days after the event concludes at www.2talentsvideo.com. Please pre-register @ www.2talentsvideo.com.
- ALL ATHLETES SHOULD BRING THEIR OWN WATER BOTTLE – there will be open concessions, but their are no public hydration stations.